Professional landscape designer Courtney Olander reveals her secrets to designing well-composed, personalized garden spaces that enhance your home and increase its curb appeal.
Courtney will walk you through her design process and offer professional advice on how to create thoughtful gardens from the ground up, spaces that are inspiring, inviting, and unique to you and your home. Her course will help you master basic landscape design principles:
- See the potential of the space and understand your site conditions before you start to plan and dig
- Recognize and accentuate the architectural style of your home
- Get professional tips and tricks for solving confounding design challenges
- Assess what stays and what goes, what to hide and what to highlight
- Discover a purposeful approach to plant choices
The course includes 4+ hours of video lessons. Courtney will share past projects, case studies, and plenty of before and after images and stories of successful transformations. You’ll come away with a solid understanding of basic garden design principles and be able to apply them to any situation. You'll also gain the perspective you need to distinguish between the tasks you can do yourself and those that require a professional.